Miller Analogies Test
We are happy to announce that we are resuming Miller Analogies testing for Wayne State and the local community.
Please see below for Covid-19 protocols and scheduling information.
The Miller Analogies Test (MAT) is a high-level analytic ability test requiring the solution of problems stated as analogies. It is computer-based, consists of 120 items, and is timed for 60 minutes. The test provides information to support your application for admission to graduate study. You are encouraged to obtain and review a copy of the Miller Analogies Test Candidate Information Booklet, which contains complete information about this testing program, including what to bring to the test center, retaking the examination, and a sample test. The booklet is available at www.milleranalogies.com.
On the day of the test
You must present two forms of valid, unexpired identification. The primary form of identification must be government-issued and contain both your photograph and your signature. No aids are permitted. Total administration time is approximately 1½ hours.
Note the current University Covid-19 protocols.
- Masks are required in the testing lab but must be lowered briefly for ID check outside the testing lab.
- A completed Daily Screener or Guest Screener must be presented to enter the Student Center Building.
Scheduling and fees
The MAT is offered by individual appointment. Appointments are available Monday through Friday during regular business hours. To schedule, please call our office at 313-577-3400, or send an email to email@example.com.
The examination fee is $75.00, payable when the testing appointment is made.
Rescheduling and refunds
- You may reschedule a test registration a maximum of three times per fee payment.
- A refund can be processed only if it is made before the day of the examination. Requests for refunds made on or after the examination date, or after the third reschedule, cannot be honored.
- Examination fees not rescheduled or refunded are subject to forfeiture after one calendar year.
- Test fees are subject to change without notice.