Need help?

If you have concerns about your instructor, the evaluation process or have another question, please ask for help. The following information provides you with some guidance for who to contact for different kinds of questions or problems. 

Serious concerns regarding your instructor

You can speak with the department chair or program director at any time during the semester if you have serious concerns about your instructor or how the class is being administered. Their contact information will be on the departmental website, typically in the footer.

Ombuds services

Ombuds services is part of the Dean of Students Office of Care, Support and Intervention services. Through the Ask a question form and the student complaint form, you can get help with your questions about university policies and procedures. If you have any WSU concerns, please contact Ombuds Services. They will help you connect with the appropriate procedure, resource, office or staff person. Ombuds Services can be reached at 313-577-1010 or


If you did not receive an evaluation invitation, please check your WSU email, junk, clutter, or spam folders.

Review the evaluation process details to see whether they answer your question. If not, please submit a SET technical support inquiry using the form below. Please include the instructor name (AccessID, if available) and course name/number. Entering more information is always preferable than less, and will allow us to provide more detailed assistance to you.

General inquiry form

NOTE:  Once you submit your request, the Cherwell Portal page will appear which indicates your request has been received. We will try to complete your request as quickly as possible. For quick turnaround, please provide as much detail as possible on the form that is selected.