- Information regarding the Online SET Features.
- The Cross-listings Reports Update.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness in Banner and Wise before Census Day.
- Remove all courses that are 'not to be evaluated' in order to help the accuracy of response rates.
- Share with faculty their course evaluation period and advise them to share with their students as well.
- Act on behalf of the chair and instructor to request changes occurring after Census Day.
- Submit an online SET Service Request Form for student updates, faculty updates, and course additions.
- SET coordinators must have permission from their dean/chair when extending the evaluation period beyond the last day of classes into Finals.