SET Service Request Form
Thank you for contacting the SET office. We are now accepting requests to resolve course evaluation-related issues through our new SET Service Request (SSR) Form. We appreciate your using this new system. Our number of emails increased when we moved SET online significantly. This system helps us ensure that requests are not lost and assigned to the right staff member for a quick resolution.
Before submitting an SSR, please view the General Inquiry section first. If a solution is not listed, simply scroll down and proceed to submit an SSR form.
General Inquiry Questions
- If students did not receive an evaluation invitation:
- They may log into the Online SET system directly at https://wayne.bluera.com/wayne.
- The evaluation period is over and students want to submit an evaluation.
- Faculty may contact the appropriate departmental SET Coordinator for their course to see if an extension is possible.
- Students receiving grade block messages may complete their evaluation or select the opt-out feature. Selecting the opt-out and signing back in will allow students to view their grades. However, once they choose the opt-out feature, it is permanent. We cannot go back and retrieve the evaluation.
- There are 3 ways for faculty and students to access the Online SET:
- Through the SET link on Canvas.
- Through the link provided in the Invitation email, or
- Log into the Online SET system directly at https://wayne.bluera.com/wayne.
- Faculty Student Evaluation of Teaching Link does not appear in Canvas.
- Please confirm with C&IT that your course is set-up in Canvas.
- If it does appear, but the link does not work, please submit an SSR below.
- Please contact your departmental SET Coordinator regarding any questions or adjustments to your evaluation set-up.
Submitting a SET Service Request (SSR) Form
To submit an SSR, simply click on the option below that best suits your needs.
- General Inquiry (Please include course name/number and instructor name/access id.)
- Report an Issue (Faculty/Students)
- Add/Change Course Information (SET Coordinators Only)
- Administrator/Faculty Reports (Administrators/Faculty Only)
NOTE: Once you submit your request, the Cherwell Portal page will appear which indicates your request has been received. We will try to complete your request as quickly as possible. For a quick turnaround, please provide as much detail as possible on the form that is selected.