SET Service Request Form
Thank you for contacting the SET office. Before submitting an SSR, please view the General Inquiry section first. If a solution is not listed, simply scroll down and proceed to submit an SSR form.
General Inquiry Questions
- If students did not receive an evaluation invitation:
- They may log into the Online SET system directly at https://wayne.bluera.com/wayne.
- The evaluation period is over and students want to submit an evaluation.
- Faculty may contact the appropriate departmental SET Coordinator for their course to see if an extension is possible.
- There are three ways for faculty and students to access the Online SET system:
- Through the SET link on the left-hand side of the Canvas screen.
- The link provided in the invitation email, or
- By logging directly into the Online SET system, (enter your access id/password).
- Faculty Student Evaluation of Teaching Link does not appear in Canvas.
- Please confirm with C&IT that your course is set up in Canvas.
- If it does appear, but the link does not work, please submit an SSR below.
- Please contact your departmental SET Coordinator regarding any questions or adjustments to your evaluation set-up.
Submitting a SET Service Request (SSR) Form
Simply click on the option below that best suits your needs.
- General Inquiry (Please include course name/number and instructor name/access id.)
- Report an Issue (Faculty/Students)
- Add/Change Course Information (SET Coordinators Only)
- Administrator/Faculty Reports (Administrators/Faculty Only)
NOTE: Once you submit your request, the Cherwell Portal page will appear which indicates your request has been received. We will try to complete your request as quickly as possible. For a quick turnaround, please provide as much detail as possible on the form that is selected.