About Testing, Evaluation & Research Services
The Office of Testing, Evaluation and Research Services is dedicated to providing fair, secure, and professional testing and assessment services to students, faculty, and administrators. These services support:
- Student demonstration of subject mastery through testing to meet University requirements.
- Community demonstration of subject mastery through external, high stakes tests.
- Faculty member access to machine scoring of exams.
- Student feedback to administrators and faculty about instructor performance in the classroom.
- Faculty and administrator education regarding best practices in testing.
We subscribe to NCTA Standards and Guidelines.
Office hours are 8:30 a.m. - noon and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Parking is available at many locations on campus, including on-street parking. For more information please view the campus map and guide to parking for visitors.
Placement, Qualifying and Competency Examinations - Click on the links below for important information regarding placement, qualifying and competency examinations
Institutional Programs & Testing Schedules
How to Pay and Register for Tests
How to Prepare for WSU Tests
How to Retrieve Test Results