About Testing, Evaluation & Research Services
The Office of Testing, Evaluation and Research Services is dedicated to providing fair, secure, and professional testing and assessment services to students, faculty, and administrators. These services support:
- Student demonstration of subject mastery through testing to meet University requirements.
- Community demonstration of subject mastery through external, high stakes tests.
- Faculty member access to machine scoring of exams.
- Student feedback to administrators and faculty about instructor performance in the classroom.
- Faculty and administrator education regarding best practices in testing.
We subscribe to NCTA Standards and Guidelines.
The Testing Office is debuting a new online registration system for some of our exams. If you experience any difficulties using it, please let us know by phone at 313-577-3400 option 3, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The new system works best with Chrome or Firefox.
PLEASE DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER
Online registration is available for the exams listed below. Click the exam name for test descriptions:
Click the green dot to register or reschedule one of the above exams, or to check your exam registration(s).
To schedule a test date for the College of Education Writing Exams, Miller Analogies Test, Oral Proficiency Interview, or Writing Proficiency Test, select the test name from the drop down menu below and follow the directions.
Placement, Qualifying and Competency Examinations - Click on the links below for important information regarding placement, qualifying and competency examinations