About Testing, Evaluation & Research Services
The Office of Testing, Evaluation and Research Services is dedicated to providing fair, secure, and professional testing and assessment services to students, faculty, and administrators. These services support:
- Student demonstration of subject mastery through testing to meet University requirements.
- Community demonstration of subject mastery through external, high stakes tests.
- Faculty member access to machine scoring of exams.
- Student feedback to administrators and faculty about instructor performance in the classroom.
- Faculty and administrator education regarding best practices in testing.
We subscribe to NCTA Standards and Guidelines.
In order to make the best use of our limited resources, the Testing Office is closed during the lunch hour.
Office hours are now 8:30 a.m. - noon and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Visitor parking at a WSU facility is payable by credit card only. For further parking information please visit http://maps.wayne.edu or http://parking.wayne.edu.
Placement, Qualifying and Competency Examinations - Click on the links below for important information regarding placement, qualifying and competency examinations
Institutional Programs & Testing Schedules
How to Pay and Register for Tests
How to Prepare for WSU Tests
How to Retrieve Test Results