General Education Testing- Critical Thinking
About the test
- The examination is computer-based and consists of 34 multiple choice questions. The test is timed for 45 minutes.
- Questions relate to everyday life. Test-takers will be asked to analyze or interpret information presented in text, charts, or images; draw accurate and warranted inferences; evaluate references and explain why they represent strong or weak reasoning; and explain why a given evaluation of an inference is strong or weak.
- A total scaled score of 73 is needed to meet the requirement.
- The examination fee is $35.00.
- Hope to meet requirement without taking a WSU course in critical thinking.
- Haven’t already taken Critical Thinking at another college/university.