The importance of Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET) Questionnaires
- Academic Excellence is Wayne State University's mission.
- Has an instructor changed your life? Did they add value to your learning experience? Let them know by completing a SET.
- We want to set the bar higher for more complete student participation of SET in the classroom.
- Instructors value students' perspectives on what is working and what areas need adjusting in their courses.
- SET is a 22-question survey that is fast and easy to complete.
- All input is anonymous. Completing your course evaluation will in no way affect your grade. Your comments cannot be linked back to you in any way.
- For students, it is hoped that the release of SET data will be a catalyst to higher and more complete participation by students in the course evaluation process and provide additional information to help students select their courses.
- Students now have the capability to view instructor SET results online, click here Viewing Instructor SETs for directions.